Shares are sold out! Email us if you'd like to be added to the website.
CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture and is a way for people to "buy into" the farm for the season with a share. CSAs are designed for both the members and farmers to benefit from the bounty of different parts of the season. However, that also means we share in the unpredictable aspects of farming: weather, pests, plant diseases, etc. Some weeks will have a beautiful variety of perfect produce, while other weeks may have some shortcomings from all the variables that go into farming. We hope this is an opportunity for you to learn more about the process of growing food and what eating seasonally in Michigan really means.
We have two sizes of shares: Full Share (feeds 3-4 people) for $700 or Half Share (feeds 1-2 people) for $400. This breaks down to $35 a week for the Full Share and $20 a week for the Half Share. The amount of produce in the boxes will equal that value!
Both boxes will contain a mix of delicious veggies that are ready to harvest each week including:
- Mixed salad greens
- Cherry and large tomatoes
- Fresh herbs (Basil, dill, cilantro, etc.)
- Summer and Winter Squash
- (1) Pick up at the farm on Monday evenings from 4pm to 7pm
- (2) Pick up at the farm on Tuesday evenings from 4pm to 7pm
- (3) Delivery on Tuesdays (purchased on website weekly, 20 mile maximum from farm at 2334 Buchanan St.)